ZigBee ZLL wall switch for flush mounting for switching 230V products
ZigBee wall switch for flush mounting for switching various 230V products such as lamps, lights, bulbs, fans, sockets, pumps, outdoor lighting and others.
You can connect the wall switch to many ZigBee Gateways / Hubs and then control it via app and smartphone or tablet. The switch was tested by us with Philips Hue, Homee, Ikea Tradfri, Amazon Echo Plus (Alexa), Samsung SmartThings, Homey, DeConz and is compatible with other ZigBee devices.
Also a voice control with Alexa or Siri is possible, but this requires an Amazon Echo or the software HomeBridge.
- Technical specifications:
- Voltage 100-240 volts
- Range 15 meters
- Radio 2.4 GHz
- Surface material glass
- Dimensions 80 x 80 mm
- Depth: 42mm
- Transmission power 4dBm
- Working temperature -20 to 60 ° C
- Frequency 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Max. Switching capacity 1200 watts
- Max. Switching current 8 amps
- Connection with L (phase) and N (neutral conductor)