Control unit LED lighting controller ZigBee Light Link (ZLL) compatible
Control unit compatible with ZigBee gateways such as Philips HueŽ, Homee, Amazon Echo Plus and others
This generation of control devices worked with the ZigBee ZLL standard and are therefore compatible with many common ZigBee hubs / gateways, please note the information on compatibility.
These controllers can be used to control all common types of LED products that work on a 12-24 volt DC basis. This makes it suitable for LED stripes, LED spotlights, LED outdoor or pool lighting.
The LED lighting is switched on / off and dimmed by the ZigBee light control.
The controls are there for
- Switch monochrome lighting to ON / OFF and dim
- CCT color temperature for light strips that alternate between warm and cold white tones
- RGBW with 1ID for systems like Homee or Alexa Echo Plus (cannot process a 2 ID)
- RGBW with 2ID for systems like Philips HUE that process 2ID
- RGBCCT for light strips with 5in1 LEDs or RGB and CCT LEDs
Smarthome with ZLL control units from GLEDOPTODepending on the gateway and other accessories (buttons / sensors), timers and routines can be created.
Let yourself be woken up in the morning with a "sunrise" or let the path light up automatically.
Several scenes can be displayed using the room or group controls.
With the control devices from GLEDOPTO, individual lengths of light strips can be used as well as strips with a higher LED density as a "ready-made solution". So you remain flexible and only adjust the power supply according to the power of the strip.