This generation of control devices worked with the ZigBee 3.0 standard and are therefore compatible with many common ZigBee hubs / gateways, please note the information on compatibility.
These extended variants of the Plus series of control devices work with ZigBee 3.0 and are therefore compatible with many common ZigBee hubs / gateways, please note the information on compatibility.
In addition, the Pro series can also be controlled with remote controls and wall switches (RGBCCT variants) that are compatible with MiLight / MiBoxer.
These controllers can be used to control all common types of LED products that work on a 12-54 volt DC basis. This makes it suitable for LED stripes, LED spotlights, LED outdoor or pool lighting.
The LED lighting is switched on / off and dimmed by the ZigBee light control.
The controls are there for
- Switch monochrome lighting to ON / OFF and dim
- CCT color temperature for light strips that alternate between warm and cold white tones
- RGBW with 1ID for systems like Homee or Alexa Echo Plus (cannot process a 2 ID)
- RGBW with 2ID for systems like Philips HUE that process 2ID
- RGBCCT for light strips with 5in1 LEDs or RGB and CCT LEDs